This work was performed at the Molecular Foundry, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, supported by the Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Scientific User Facilities Division, of the U.S. Department of Energy under Contract No. DE-AC02-05CH11231.
Facile Route to an All-Organic, Triply Threaded, Interlocked Structure by Templated Dynamic Clipping†
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 52, pages 13296–13299, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Pun, A., Hanifi, D. A., Kiel, G., O'Brien, E. and Liu, Y. (2012), Facile Route to an All-Organic, Triply Threaded, Interlocked Structure by Templated Dynamic Clipping . Angew. Chem., 124: 13296–13299. doi: 10.1002/ange.201207048
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Scientific User Facilities Division, of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!