We thank the European Commission (Marie Curie International Incoming Fellowship to S.R.C., Project No. PIIF-GA-2009-252561) and the University of Edinburgh for financial support. We are grateful to the EPSRC for a Leadership Fellowship to H.W.L. We thank Martin D. Wieczysty (University of Edinburgh) for assistance in the preparation of substrates, and Gary S. Nichol (University of Edinburgh) for X-ray crystallography. The EPSRC National Mass Spectrometry Service Centre is gratefully acknowledged for providing high-resolution mass spectra.
Functionalization of CH and CH Bonds: Synthesis of Spiroindenes by Enolate-Directed Ruthenium-Catalyzed Oxidative Annulation of Alkynes with 2-Aryl-1,3-dicarbonyl Compounds†
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 48, pages 12281–12285, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Reddy Chidipudi, S., Khan, I. and Lam, H. W. (2012), Functionalization of CH and CH Bonds: Synthesis of Spiroindenes by Enolate-Directed Ruthenium-Catalyzed Oxidative Annulation of Alkynes with 2-Aryl-1,3-dicarbonyl Compounds . Angew. Chem., 124: 12281–12285. doi: 10.1002/ange.201207170
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- European Commission. Grant Number: PIIF-GA-2009-252561
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!