We thank Prof. A. Hoskins for use of the fluorescent imager and Prof. M. Mahanthappa for critical reading of the manuscript. The deubiquitinases IsoT, OTUB1, USP7, and AMSH were a kind gift from LifeSensors Inc. Financial support was provided by UW-Madison, the Greater Milwaukee Shaw Scientist Program, Susan G. Komen for Cure, NSF (graduate fellowship awarded to V.H.T.), the Wisconsin Partnership Fund for the establishment of the University of Wisconsin Human Proteomics Program (Y.G.), and NIH (R01HL096971 awarded to Y.G.). The NSF (9520868) is also acknowledged for support of the UW-Madison Chemistry Instrumentation Center.
Nonenzymatic Polymerization of Ubiquitin: Single-Step Synthesis and Isolation of Discrete Ubiquitin Oligomers†
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 52, pages 13262–13265, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Trang, V. H., Valkevich, E. M., Minami, S., Chen, Y.-C., Ge, Y. and Strieter, E. R. (2012), Nonenzymatic Polymerization of Ubiquitin: Single-Step Synthesis and Isolation of Discrete Ubiquitin Oligomers . Angew. Chem., 124: 13262–13265. doi: 10.1002/ange.201207171
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: R01HL096971
- NSF. Grant Number: 9520868
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!