The work at Kyoto University was supported by Grants-in-Aid (no. 22245006 (A) and 20108001, “pi-Space”) from MEXT. The work at Yonsei University was supported by the World Class University Program (R32-2010-000-10217), the Mid-career Researcher Program (2010-0029668) of MEST, and an AFSOR/AOARD grant (FA2386-10-1-4080).
Antiaromatic Hexaphyrins and Octaphyrins Stabilized by the Hydrogen-Bonding Interactions of meso-Imidazolyl Groups†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 50, pages 12627–12631, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Mori, H., Sung, Y. M., Lee, B. S., Kim, D. and Osuka, A. (2012), Antiaromatic Hexaphyrins and Octaphyrins Stabilized by the Hydrogen-Bonding Interactions of meso-Imidazolyl Groups . Angew. Chem., 124: 12627–12631. doi: 10.1002/ange.201207212
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- MEXT. Grant Numbers: 22245006, 20108001
- World Class University Program. Grant Numbers: R32-2010-000-10217, 2010-0029668
- AFSOR/AOARD. Grant Number: FA2386-10-1-4080
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!