We thank Yang Shen for expert advice and Jinfa Ying and James Baber for experimental assistance. This research was funded by the Intramural Research Program of the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the Intramural AIDS-Targeted Antiviral Program of the Office of the Director, NIH. We acknowledge use of the shared scattering beamline resource allocated under the PUP-77 agreement between the National Cancer Institute and the Argonne National Laboratory and thank Dr. Soenke Seifert (Argonne National Laboratory) for his support of the SAXS experiments. Use of the Advanced Photon Source was supported by the US Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences, Office of Science under Contract W-31-109-ENG-38. HIV=human immunodeficiency virus.
Internal Dynamics of the Homotrimeric HIV-1 Viral Coat Protein gp41 on Multiple Time Scales†
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 14, pages 4003–4007, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Lakomek, N.-A., Kaufman, J. D., Stahl, S. J., Louis, J. M., Grishaev, A., Wingfield, P. T. and Bax, A. (2013), Internal Dynamics of the Homotrimeric HIV-1 Viral Coat Protein gp41 on Multiple Time Scales . Angew. Chem., 125: 4003–4007. doi: 10.1002/ange.201207266
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2012
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Cancer Institute
- Argonne National Laboratory
- US Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences, Office of Science. Grant Number: W-31-109-ENG-38
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!