Support from the Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences, Office of Basic Energy Sciences of the U.S. Department of Energy (Grant DE-FG02-01ER15129) is gratefully acknowledged. A portion of this research (nanofabrication) was conducted at the Center for Nanophase Materials Sciences, which is sponsored at Oak Ridge National Laboratory by the Scientific User Facilities Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy.
Metabolic Differences in Microbial Cell Populations Revealed by Nanophotonic Ionization†
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 13, pages 3738–3741, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Walker, B. N., Antonakos, C., Retterer, S. T. and Vertes, A. (2013), Metabolic Differences in Microbial Cell Populations Revealed by Nanophotonic Ionization . Angew. Chem., 125: 3738–3741. doi: 10.1002/ange.201207348
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
- Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences, Office of Basic Energy Sciences of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-01ER15129
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!