These authors contributed equally to this work.
Rhodium-Catalyzed Enantioselective Nucleophilic Fluorination: Ring Opening of Oxabicyclic Alkenes†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 49, pages 12519–12522, December 3, 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, J., Tsui, G. C. and Lautens, M. (2012), Rhodium-Catalyzed Enantioselective Nucleophilic Fluorination: Ring Opening of Oxabicyclic Alkenes . Angew. Chem., 124: 12519–12522. doi: 10.1002/ange.201207356
We gratefully thank the NSERC, Merck Frosst, and Merck for an Industrial Research Chair. We also thank the University of Toronto for support of our program, Dr. Alan Lough (Chemistry Department, University of Toronto) for single-crystal X-ray structure analysis, and Solvias AG for the generous gift of chiral ligands. J.Z. thanks SIOC for a postdoctoral fellowship. G.C.T. thanks NSERC for a postgraduate scholarship.
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
- Merck Frosst
- University of Toronto
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!