This research was supported by JSPS (KAKENHI 24350048, 23655086), Global COE Program (Kyushu Univ.), Management Expenses Grants for National Universities Corporations, MEXT: Project of Integrated Research on Chemical Synthesis, and the Nagase Science and Technology Foundation. We thank the Takasago International Corp. for their gift of chiral bidentate phosphine ligands, Y. Kawasaki (Kyushu Univ.) for his technical support, and Y. Tanaka (IMCE, Kyushu Univ.) for the HRMS measurements.
Catalytic Enantioselective Synthesis of Alkenylhydrosilanes†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 51, pages 12917–12920, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Igawa, K., Yoshihiro, D., Ichikawa, N., Kokan, N. and Tomooka, K. (2012), Catalytic Enantioselective Synthesis of Alkenylhydrosilanes . Angew. Chem., 124: 12917–12920. doi: 10.1002/ange.201207361
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
- JSPS. Grant Numbers: 24350048, 23655086
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!