This work was financially supported by The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) by means of a TOP grant to R.V.A.O, and by the Hercules Foundation. We thank Elwin Janssen for technical assistance, Sanne Bouwman for HRMS measurements, and Dr. Andreas W. Ehlers for NMR spectroscopic measurements.
Sustainable Synthesis of Diverse Privileged Heterocycles by Palladium-Catalyzed Aerobic Oxidative Isocyanide Insertion†
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 52, pages 13235–13238, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Vlaar, T., Cioc, R. C., Mampuys, P., Maes, B. U. W., Orru, R. V. A. and Ruijter, E. (2012), Sustainable Synthesis of Diverse Privileged Heterocycles by Palladium-Catalyzed Aerobic Oxidative Isocyanide Insertion . Angew. Chem., 124: 13235–13238. doi: 10.1002/ange.201207410
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO)
- Hercules Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!