We thank the US National Science Foundation (CHE-0948417, P.P.P.), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grants 21171087, 91122019, 21021062, X.W. and 20825312, J.M.), and the Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province (Grant BK2011549, X.W.) for financial support. We are grateful to the High Performance Computing Centre of Nanjing University for providing the IBM Blade cluster system. Part of the computational work has been done on the Sugon TC5000 high-performance linux cluster at ITCC.
Reversible σ-Dimerizations of Persistent Organic Radical Cations†
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 2, pages 617–620, January 7, 2013
How to Cite
Chen, X., Wang, X., Zhou, Z., Li, Y., Sui, Y., Ma, J., Wang, X. and Power, P. P. (2013), Reversible σ-Dimerizations of Persistent Organic Radical Cations . Angew. Chem., 125: 617–620. doi: 10.1002/ange.201207412
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0948417
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21171087, 91122019, 21021062, 20825312
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2011549
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!