We thank Dr. S. K. Lam for first suggesting experiments using optically pure epoxy enolsilanes. Support from the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong (GRF HKU 7015/10P) and The University of Hong Kong are gratefully acknowledged.
Asymmetric (4+3) Cycloadditions of Enantiomerically Enriched Epoxy Enolsilanes†
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 48, pages 12286–12289, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Lo, B., Lam, S., Wong, W.-T. and Chiu, P. (2012), Asymmetric (4+3) Cycloadditions of Enantiomerically Enriched Epoxy Enolsilanes . Angew. Chem., 124: 12286–12289. doi: 10.1002/ange.201207427
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Number: GRF HKU 7015/10P
- The University of Hong Kong
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!