This research was supported by the Helen and Martin Kimmel Center for Molecular Design, Mary and Tom Beck-Canadian Center for Alternative Energy Research, David Rosenberg (Chicago, IL), the Yeda-Sela Center for Basic Research, a research grant from the Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust, and the Israel Science Foundation (ISF) Grant No. 289/09. M.B. is the incumbent of the Bruce A. Pearlman Professorial Chair in Synthetic Organic Chemistry.
Sequence-Dependent Assembly to Control Molecular Interface Properties†
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 2, pages 732–737, January 7, 2013
How to Cite
de Ruiter, G., Lahav, M., Keisar, H. and van der Boom, M. E. (2013), Sequence-Dependent Assembly to Control Molecular Interface Properties . Angew. Chem., 125: 732–737. doi: 10.1002/ange.201207467
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2012
- Helen and Martin Kimmel Center for Molecular Design
- Mary and Tom Beck-Canadian Center for Alternative Energy Research
- David Rosenberg (Chicago, IL)
- Yeda-Sela Center for Basic Research
- Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust
- Israel Science Foundation (ISF). Grant Number: 289/09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!