These authors contributed equally to this work.
Signatures of Quantum Interference Effects on Charge Transport Through a Single Benzene Ring†
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 11, pages 3234–3237, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Arroyo, C. R., Tarkuc, S., Frisenda, R., Seldenthuis, J. S., Woerde, C. H. M., Eelkema, R., Grozema, F. C. and van der Zant, H. S. J. (2013), Signatures of Quantum Interference Effects on Charge Transport Through a Single Benzene Ring . Angew. Chem., 125: 3234–3237. doi: 10.1002/ange.201207667
We thank M. Perrin and J. M. Thijssen for discussions. This work has been supported by FOM, the European Union seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under the grant agreement no 270369 (“ELFOS”) and The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) in the form of a VIDI grant to FCG.
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2012
- European Union. Grant Number: 270369
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!