These authors contributed equally to this work.
On-Demand Drug Release System for In Vivo Cancer Treatment through Self-Assembled Magnetic Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 16, pages 4480–4484, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Lee, J.-H., Chen, K.-J., Noh, S.-H., Garcia, M. A., Wang, H., Lin, W.-Y., Jeong, H., Kong, B. J., Stout, D. B., Cheon, J. and Tseng, H.-R. (2013), On-Demand Drug Release System for In Vivo Cancer Treatment through Self-Assembled Magnetic Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem., 125: 4480–4484. doi: 10.1002/ange.201207721
This research was supported by the NIH (grant numbers R21GM098982 and R21EB016270; H.R.T.), National Creative Research Initiative (2010-0018286; J.C.), and WCU (R32-10217; J.C.).
- Issue online: 11 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R21GM098982, R21EB016270
- National Creative Research Initiative. Grant Number: 2010-0018286
- WCU. Grant Number: R32-10217
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!