We thank the National Institutes of Health for financial support of this work (Grant GM46059). We thank Robert Todd (Aldrich) for a helpful discussion and a gift of the ZnCl2⋅THF complex. We are grateful to Dr. Laurent Pellegatti (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) for insightful discussions and Dr. Meredeth A. McGowan (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) for help with the preparation of this manuscript. We acknowledge Nicholas C. Bruno (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) for providing the precatalyst 3 used in this study. MIT has patents on some of the ligands and precatalysts used in this work from which S.L.B. receives royalty payments.
Mild and General Conditions for Negishi Cross-Coupling Enabled by the Use of Palladacycle Precatalysts†
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 2, pages 643–647, January 7, 2013
How to Cite
Yang, Y., Oldenhuis, N. J. and Buchwald, S. L. (2013), Mild and General Conditions for Negishi Cross-Coupling Enabled by the Use of Palladacycle Precatalysts . Angew. Chem., 125: 643–647. doi: 10.1002/ange.201207750
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM46059
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!