This work was funded within the priority program of the German Research Foundation (DFG) on Metal–Organic Frameworks (SPP 1362). B.L. is grateful for a stipend from the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation. M.T. is grateful for a Ph.D. fellowship donated by the China Scholarship Council (CSC).
Metal–Organic Framework Thin Films: Crystallite Orientation Dependent Adsorption†
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 12, pages 3486–3489, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, B., Tu, M. and Fischer, R. A. (2013), Metal–Organic Framework Thin Films: Crystallite Orientation Dependent Adsorption . Angew. Chem., 125: 3486–3489. doi: 10.1002/ange.201207908
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!