This work was supported by the Department of Energy, BES Grant No. ER46598. The computations were performed at 1) the NICS, through allocation TG-DMR100029; 2) the NERSC, supported by the Office of Science of the DOE under Contract No. DE-AC02-05CH11231; and 3) the DAVINCI, funded by NSF under Grant No. OCI-0959097. We thank Zhuhua Zhang and Hoonkyung Lee for useful discussions.
Probing the Synthesis of Two-Dimensional Boron by First-Principles Computations†
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 11, pages 3238–3241, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Penev, E. S. and Yakobson, B. I. (2013), Probing the Synthesis of Two-Dimensional Boron by First-Principles Computations. Angew. Chem., 125: 3238–3241. doi: 10.1002/ange.201207972
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: ER46598
- NICS. Grant Number: TG-DMR100029
- Office of Science of the DOE. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- NSF. Grant Number: OCI-0959097
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!