We are grateful to the National Science Foundation (grant number CHE-0548209) for financial support of this research. This work used the Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment (XSEDE), which is supported by the National Science Foundation grant number OCI-1053575. Computer time was also provided by the UCLA Institute for Digital Research and Education (IDRE). R.A.M. acknowledges the financial support from CONICYT and BECAS CHILE.
The Triplet Surface of the Zimmerman Di-π-Methane Rearrangement of Dibenzobarrelene†
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 52, pages 13274–13277, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Matute, R. A. and Houk, K. N. (2012), The Triplet Surface of the Zimmerman Di-π-Methane Rearrangement of Dibenzobarrelene . Angew. Chem., 124: 13274–13277. doi: 10.1002/ange.201208002
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-0548209, OCI-1053575
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!