We thank the Royal Society, the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, the European Research Council, the European Union (grant number IEF 253980 to F.M.), the University of Nottingham, COST Action CM1006, and the UK National Nuclear Laboratory for generously funding this work.
The Inherent Single-Molecule Magnet Character of Trivalent Uranium†
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 12, pages 3514–3517, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Moro, F., Mills, D. P., Liddle, S. T. and van Slageren, J. (2013), The Inherent Single-Molecule Magnet Character of Trivalent Uranium . Angew. Chem., 125: 3514–3517. doi: 10.1002/ange.201208015
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- European Research Council
- European Union. Grant Number: IEF 253980
- University of Nottingham
- UK National Nuclear Laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!