This research was supported by the EU (METACHEM, grant number CP-FP 228762-2), the Spanish Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad (MAT2010-15374), Fundación Ramón Areces and the DFG (PA794/11-1 to W.J.P.).
Physicochemical Properties of Protein-Coated Gold Nanoparticles in Biological Fluids and Cells before and after Proteolytic Digestion†
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 15, pages 4273–4277, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Chanana, M., Rivera_Gil, P., Correa-Duarte, M. A., Liz-Marzán, L. M. and Parak, W. J. (2013), Physicochemical Properties of Protein-Coated Gold Nanoparticles in Biological Fluids and Cells before and after Proteolytic Digestion . Angew. Chem., 125: 4273–4277. doi: 10.1002/ange.201208019
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!