We gratefully acknowledge financial supports from the National Centre of Competence in Research Nanosciences (NCCR-Nano), Swiss Nanoscience Institute (SNI), Swiss National Science Foundation, Holcim Foundation for the Advancement of Scientific Research, Switzerland; and from the Swedish-Indian Research Links Programme and Swedish National Infrastructure for Computing (SNIC), Sweden. Part of this work was performed at the SIM beamline of the Swiss Light Source, Paul Scherrer Institut, Villigen, Switzerland. The authors sincerely thank Rolf Schelldorfer for technical support all throughout. N.B. thanks K. N. Ganesh (IISER Pune) for the support during beamtimes at SLS.
Ammonia Coordination Introducing a Magnetic Moment in an On-Surface Low-Spin Porphyrin†
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 17, pages 4666–4669, April 22, 2013
How to Cite
Wäckerlin, C., Tarafder, K., Girovsky, J., Nowakowski, J., Hählen, T., Shchyrba, A., Siewert, D., Kleibert, A., Nolting, F., Oppeneer, P. M., Jung, T. A. and Ballav, N. (2013), Ammonia Coordination Introducing a Magnetic Moment in an On-Surface Low-Spin Porphyrin. Angew. Chem., 125: 4666–4669. doi: 10.1002/ange.201208028
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- National Centre of Competence in Research Nanosciences (NCCR-Nano)
- Swiss Nanoscience Institute (SNI)
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- Holcim Foundation for the Advancement of Scientific Research, Switzerland
- Swedish-Indian Research Links Programme
- Swedish National Infrastructure for Computing (SNIC), Sweden
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!