This work was performed using HPC resources from GENCI-CINES/IDRIS (Grant 2011-085014), CCC-UAM and RES. Work partially supported by projects FIS2010-15127, CTQ2010-17006 and CSD2007-00010 (MICINN, Spain), and S2009/MAT1726 (CAM, Spain). M.F.P. thanks HPC Europa2. We are grateful to Dr. E. Sage, Dr. J.-L. Ravanat, Prof. O. Mo, Prof. M. Yañez, and Dr. R. Spezia for helpful discussions.
Ultrafast Damage Following Radiation-Induced Oxidation of Uracil in Aqueous Solution†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 11, pages 3242–3245, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
López-Tarifa, P., Gaigeot, M.-P., Vuilleumier, R., Tavernelli, I., Alcamí, M., Martín, F., Hervé du Penhoat, M.-A. and Politis, M.-F. (2013), Ultrafast Damage Following Radiation-Induced Oxidation of Uracil in Aqueous Solution. Angew. Chem., 125: 3242–3245. doi: 10.1002/ange.201208038
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
- GENCI-CINES/IDRIS. Grant Number: 2011-085014
- MICINN, Spain
- CAM, Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!