The research was funded by Università di Padova (PRAT-CPDA099121), Fondazione CARIPARO (Nano-Mode). Computational resources were provided by the Laboratorio Interdipartimentale di Chimica Computazionale (LICC) at the Department of Chemical Sciences (Padova). We thank Prof. Dr. F. M. Bickelhaupt (Amsterdam), Dr. M. Bonchio (Padova), Prof. R. Curci (Brown), Prof. Dr. C. A. Hunter (Sheffield) and Dr. A. Sartorel (Padova) for helpful discussions.
Revisiting the Hammett ρ Parameter for the Determination of Philicity: Nucleophilic Substitution with Inverse Charge Interaction†
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 10, pages 2983–2986, March 4, 2013
How to Cite
Licini, G. and Zonta, C. (2013), Revisiting the Hammett ρ Parameter for the Determination of Philicity: Nucleophilic Substitution with Inverse Charge Interaction . Angew. Chem., 125: 2983–2986. doi: 10.1002/ange.201208045
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
- Università di Padova. Grant Number: PRAT-CPDA099121
- Fondazione CARIPARO
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!