These authors contributed equally to this work.
Stable Aqueous Dispersions of Glycopeptide-Grafted Selectably Functionalized Magnetic Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 11, pages 3246–3249, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Borase, T., Ninjbadgar, T., Kapetanakis, A., Roche, S., O'Connor, R., Kerskens, C., Heise, A. and Brougham, D. F. (2013), Stable Aqueous Dispersions of Glycopeptide-Grafted Selectably Functionalized Magnetic Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem., 125: 3246–3249. doi: 10.1002/ange.201208099
T.N., C.K., and D.B. acknowledge support from Enterprise Ireland (TD20080135). S.R. acknowledges the DCU Targeted Research Initiative Fund (TRIF). A.H. and T.B. acknowledge Science Foundation Ireland for a Principle Investigator Award (07/IN1/B1792). A.K. acknowledges the IUPAC glycopeptides project (AC-POL-09-11-25). A.H. is a SFI Stokes Senior Lecturer (07/SK/B1241). We thank Dr. Cormac O’Connell, Electron Microscopy Laboratory, University College Dublin, for access to TEM facilities.
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- Enterprise Ireland. Grant Number: TD20080135
- DCU Targeted Research Initiative Fund (TRIF)
- Science Foundation Ireland. Grant Number: 07/IN1/B1792
- IUPAC glycopeptides project. Grant Number: AC-POL-09-11-25
- SFI Stokes Senior Lecturer. Grant Number: 07/SK/B1241
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!