This work was supported by Grants-in-Aid (No. 22245006 (A) and 20108001 “pi-Space”) for Scientific Research from MEXT. T.H. acknowledges a JSPS Fellowship for Young Scientists. The work at Seoul was supported by the Midcareer Researcher Program (2010-0029668) and World Class University (R32-2010-000-10217-0) Programs of MEST of Korea.
A Möbius Antiaromatic Complex as a Kinetically Controlled Product in Phosphorus Insertion to a Heptaphyrin†
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 52, pages 13282–13285, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Higashino, T., Lee, B. S., Lim, J. M., Kim, D. and Osuka, A. (2012), A Möbius Antiaromatic Complex as a Kinetically Controlled Product in Phosphorus Insertion to a Heptaphyrin . Angew. Chem., 124: 13282–13285. doi: 10.1002/ange.201208147
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- MEXT. Grant Numbers: 22245006 (A), 20108001
- JSPS. Grant Numbers: 2010-0029668, R32-2010-000-10217-0
- MEST of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!