Part of the Ph.D. thesis of D.T.D. Dr. T. Reubold and Dr. S. Eschenburg (Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physiology, Dortmund (Germany)) are thanked for kindly providing the DNA of caspases-3 and 9. Wencke Adriaens is thanked for synthesizing the FGG peptide. Research was funded by ERC grant 204554—SupraChemBio and CTMM—03O-201 Mammoth.
Supramolecular Control of Enzyme Activity through Cucurbituril-Mediated Dimerization†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 10, pages 2987–2991, March 4, 2013
How to Cite
Dang, D. T., Nguyen, H. D., Merkx, M. and Brunsveld, L. (2013), Supramolecular Control of Enzyme Activity through Cucurbituril-Mediated Dimerization . Angew. Chem., 125: 2987–2991. doi: 10.1002/ange.201208239
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
- ERC. Grant Number: 204554
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!