We thank Wafa Hassouneh for performing light scattering data collection and analysis and Kate Clancy for assistance with determining the initial reaction conditions. This work was supported by a University Scholars Fellowship awarded by the Graduate School at Duke University and by the National Institutes of Health through grants 5T32 GM008487, R01 GM061232, and R01 AI46611.
Three-in-One Chromatography-Free Purification, Tag Removal, and Site-Specific Modification of Recombinant Fusion Proteins Using Sortase A and Elastin-like Polypeptides†
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 13, pages 3791–3796, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Bellucci, J. J., Amiram, M., Bhattacharyya, J., McCafferty, D. and Chilkoti, A. (2013), Three-in-One Chromatography-Free Purification, Tag Removal, and Site-Specific Modification of Recombinant Fusion Proteins Using Sortase A and Elastin-like Polypeptides. Angew. Chem., 125: 3791–3796. doi: 10.1002/ange.201208292
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
- Duke University
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 5T32 GM008487, R01 GM061232, R01 AI46611
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!