We acknowledge financial support from the National Science Foundation of China (21102081, 21272133), New Teachers’ Fund for Doctor Stations, Ministry of Education (20110002120011), and opening foundation of Laboratory of Chemical Genomics, Peking University of Shenzhen Graduate School. We thank Dr. Tuoping Luo (H3 Biomedicine Inc., MA (USA)) and Prof. Zhigang Wang (Peking University) for the helpful discussions.
Gold-Catalyzed Rearrangement of Allylic Oxonium Ylides: Efficient Synthesis of Highly Functionalized Dihydrofuran-3-ones†
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 15, pages 4292–4296, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Fu, J., Shang, H., Wang, Z., Chang, L., Shao, W., Yang, Z. and Tang, Y. (2013), Gold-Catalyzed Rearrangement of Allylic Oxonium Ylides: Efficient Synthesis of Highly Functionalized Dihydrofuran-3-ones . Angew. Chem., 125: 4292–4296. doi: 10.1002/ange.201208305
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21102081, 21272133
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 20110002120011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!