We acknowledge the Ohio Supercomputing Center for providing the computational resources for this work. This work was supported by the Center for Atomic Level Catalyst Design, an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under Award Number DE-SC0001058.
Selectivity of CO2 Reduction on Copper Electrodes: The Role of the Kinetics of Elementary Steps†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 9, pages 2519–2522, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
Nie, X., Esopi, M. R., Janik, M. J. and Asthagiri, A. (2013), Selectivity of CO2 Reduction on Copper Electrodes: The Role of the Kinetics of Elementary Steps . Angew. Chem., 125: 2519–2522. doi: 10.1002/ange.201208320
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001058
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!