This work was partially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from JSPS (22350066 to K.O.) and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Emergence of Highly Elaborated π-Space and Its Function” from MEXT (23108717 to S.S.). S.S. also thanks the Asahi Glass Foundation and the Tokuyama Science Foundation for financial support.
Syntheses and Structural Studies of Tris(N-phenothiazinyl)borane and Its Radical Cation†
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 9, pages 2559–2562, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
Suzuki, S., Yoshida, K., Kozaki, M. and Okada, K. (2013), Syntheses and Structural Studies of Tris(N-phenothiazinyl)borane and Its Radical Cation . Angew. Chem., 125: 2559–2562. doi: 10.1002/ange.201208392
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- JSPS. Grant Number: 22350066
- MEXT. Grant Number: 23108717
- Asahi Glass Foundation
- Tokuyama Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!