This work is supported by startup funds and the Research and Scholarship Award from the University of Maryland. We thank Dr. Wen-An Chiou for help with Cryo-TEM imaging. T.B. thanks the support of Arnold and Mabel Beckman Foundation. Z.W. thanks the support of the China Scholarship Council. We also acknowledge the support of the Maryland NanoCenter and its NispLab and FabLab. The NispLab is supported in part by the NSF as a MRSEC Shared Experimental Facilities.
Hydrodynamically Driven Self-Assembly of Giant Vesicles of Metal Nanoparticles for Remote-Controlled Release†
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 9, pages 2523–2528, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
He, J., Wei, Z., Wang, L., Tomova, Z., Babu, T., Wang, C., Han, X., Fourkas, J. T. and Nie, Z. (2013), Hydrodynamically Driven Self-Assembly of Giant Vesicles of Metal Nanoparticles for Remote-Controlled Release . Angew. Chem., 125: 2523–2528. doi: 10.1002/ange.201208425
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
- University of Maryland
- Arnold and Mabel Beckman Foundation
- China Scholarship Council
- Maryland NanoCenter
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!