These authors contributed equally to the work.
Polymer Nanofiber-Embedded Microchips for Detection, Isolation, and Molecular Analysis of Single Circulating Melanoma Cells†
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 12, pages 3463–3467, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Hou, S., Zhao, L., Shen, Q., Yu, J., Ng, C., Kong, X., Wu, D., Song, M., Shi, X., Xu, X., OuYang, W.-H., He, R., Zhao, X.-Z., Lee, T., Brunicardi, F. C., Garcia, M. A., Ribas, A., Lo, R. S. and Tseng, H.-R. (2013), Polymer Nanofiber-Embedded Microchips for Detection, Isolation, and Molecular Analysis of Single Circulating Melanoma Cells . Angew. Chem., 125: 3463–3467. doi: 10.1002/ange.201208452
This research was supported by the National Institutes of Health (R21 CA151159 and R33 CA157396). Dr. F. Charles Brunicardi, Dr. Antoni Ribas, Dr. Roger S. Lo, and Dr. Hsian-Rong Tseng are members of UCLA Josson Comprehensive Cancer Center. They acknowledge generous support from JCCC and promotion of the collaboration.
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R21 CA151159, R33 CA157396
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!