We gratefully acknowledge funding from the Camille and Henry Dreyfus Postdoctoral Program in Environmental Chemistry and the NSF Center for Enabling New Technologies Through Catalysis (CENTC), CHE-0650456 and CHE-1205189. K.I.G. thanks the Weizmann Institute of Science for a Joseph Meyerhoff Visiting Professorship.
Catalytic Disproportionation of Formic Acid to Generate Methanol†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 14, pages 4073–4076, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Miller, A. J. M., Heinekey, D. M., Mayer, J. M. and Goldberg, K. I. (2013), Catalytic Disproportionation of Formic Acid to Generate Methanol . Angew. Chem., 125: 4073–4076. doi: 10.1002/ange.201208470
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2012
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE-0650456, CHE-1205189
- Weizmann Institute of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!