We acknowledge Novartis International AG for funding. The Bruker NMR spectrometers used in this work were supported by grants from the National Science Foundation (CHE-9808061 and DBI-9729592) and the National Institutes of Health (1S10RR13886-01). We thank Dr. Nathan T. Jui for helpful discussions and Dr. Christine Nguyen for experimental assistance. MIT has patents on some of the ligands and precatalysts used in this work as well as metal-catalyzed cross-coupling reactions with hydrazine from which S.L.B. receives royalty payments.
Mild and Rapid Pd-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling with Hydrazine in Continuous Flow: Application to the Synthesis of Functionalized Heterocycles†
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 12, pages 3518–3521, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
DeAngelis, A., Wang, D.-H. and Buchwald, S. L. (2013), Mild and Rapid Pd-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling with Hydrazine in Continuous Flow: Application to the Synthesis of Functionalized Heterocycles . Angew. Chem., 125: 3518–3521. doi: 10.1002/ange.201208544
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
- Novartis International AG
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-9808061, DBI-9729592
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1S10RR13886-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!