These authors contributed equally to this work.
Cobalt-Catalyzed C4-Selective Direct Alkylation of Pyridines†
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 11, pages 3295–3298, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Andou, T., Saga, Y., Komai, H., Matsunaga, S. and Kanai, M. (2013), Cobalt-Catalyzed C4-Selective Direct Alkylation of Pyridines. Angew. Chem., 125: 3295–3298. doi: 10.1002/ange.201208666
We thank Mr. Shohei Yamamoto for fruitful discussions and experimental support. This work was supported in part by ERATO from JST (M.K.), a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Molecular Activation Directed toward Straightforward Synthesis” from MEXT (S.M.), the ACT-C program from JST (S.M.) and the Naito Foundation. T.A. thanks JSPS for a postdoctoral fellowship.
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- Naito Foundation
This article has been cited by:
- 1Air-Stable Carbonyl(pentamethylcyclopentadienyl)cobalt Diiodide Complex as a Precursor for Cationic (Pentamethylcyclopentadienyl)cobalt(III) Catalysis: Application for Directed C-2 Selective CH Amidation of Indoles, Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis, 2014, 356, 7, , , ,