This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (grant MCB-0918362).
Directional Selection Precedes Conformational Selection in Ubiquitin–UIM Binding†
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 13, pages 3797–3799, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Long, D. and Brüschweiler, R. (2013), Directional Selection Precedes Conformational Selection in Ubiquitin–UIM Binding. Angew. Chem., 125: 3797–3799. doi: 10.1002/ange.201208683
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MCB-0918362
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!