Adam D. Miller (NSF-LANDO) gave synthetic assistance. We thank Andy Fielding for help with EPR spectra, and Prof. J. Ellis and Prof. D. Leopold for helpful discussions. We thank Dr. Victor G. Young, Jr. for sharing his crystallographic expertise. This work was funded by the University of Minnesota and the ACS PRF. The computational research (L.G., S.L., N.P.) was supported by the Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Heavy Element Chemistry program (USDOE/DE-SC002183).
Multiple Metal–Metal Bonds in Iron–Chromium Complexes†
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 16, pages 4545–4548, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Rudd, P. A., Liu, S., Planas, N., Bill, E., Gagliardi, L. and Lu, C. C. (2013), Multiple Metal–Metal Bonds in Iron–Chromium Complexes. Angew. Chem., 125: 4545–4548. doi: 10.1002/ange.201208686
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- University of Minnesota
- ACS PRF
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Heavy Element Chemistry program. Grant Number: USDOE/DE-SC002183
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!