This work was supported by the World Class University program (R31-10056), and by a National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) grant funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (2011-0025901 and 2010-0025883). We thank the high-field NMR facility at Korea Basic Science Institute for NMR experiments.
Probing Target Search Pathways during Protein–Protein Association by Rational Mutations Based on Paramagnetic Relaxation Enhancement†
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 12, pages 3468–3472, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Yu, T.-K., Yun, Y.-J., Lee, K. O. and Suh, J.-Y. (2013), Probing Target Search Pathways during Protein–Protein Association by Rational Mutations Based on Paramagnetic Relaxation Enhancement . Angew. Chem., 125: 3468–3472. doi: 10.1002/ange.201208688
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- World Class University program. Grant Number: R31-10056
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2011-0025901, 2010-0025883
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!