The authors acknowledge the Canadian Institute of Health Research (MOP93532) and Natural Science and Engineering Research Council (CRDPG411601) for funding through the CHRP program (CPG-112321), Canadian Foundation for Innovation, and Ministry of Research and Innovation. The authors thank Mr. Leo Chou for pertinent discussions, and Dr. Anu Rebbapragada and Mr. Stephen Perusini for designing the targets for N. gonorrhoeae detection.
A Plasmonic DNAzyme Strategy for Point-of-Care Genetic Detection of Infectious Pathogens†
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 11, pages 3250–3253, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Zagorovsky, K. and Chan, W. C. W. (2013), A Plasmonic DNAzyme Strategy for Point-of-Care Genetic Detection of Infectious Pathogens. Angew. Chem., 125: 3250–3253. doi: 10.1002/ange.201208715
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- Canadian Institute of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP93532
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council. Grant Number: CRDPG411601
- CHRP. Grant Number: CPG-112321
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation
- Ministry of Research and Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!