Financial support from the Institute for Therapeutic Discovery and Department of Defense (grant CDMRP-OC060322) is acknowledged. We thank Mahsan Miladi for assistance with preparing and positioning the ICR cell trap plates.
Radio-Frequency Ionization of Organic Compounds for Mass Spectrometry Analysis†
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 9, pages 2486–2489, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
Zekavat, B. and Solouki, T. (2013), Radio-Frequency Ionization of Organic Compounds for Mass Spectrometry Analysis . Angew. Chem., 125: 2486–2489. doi: 10.1002/ange.201208717
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- Institute for Therapeutic Discovery and Department of Defense. Grant Number: CDMRP-OC060322
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!