This research was supported by the KAIST High Risk High Return Project (HRHRP) and by the Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (2012R1A1A1004154). The authors would like to acknowledge the support from KISTI supercomputing center through the strategic support program for the supercomputing application research. (No. KSC-2012-C1-13).
Fano-Resonance-Driven Spin-Valve Effect Using Single-Molecule Magnets†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 12, pages 3473–3477, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Hong, K. and Kim, W. Y. (2013), Fano-Resonance-Driven Spin-Valve Effect Using Single-Molecule Magnets . Angew. Chem., 125: 3473–3477. doi: 10.1002/ange.201208816
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2012
- KAIST High Risk High Return Project
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012R1A1A1004154
- KISTI supercomputing center. Grant Number: KSC-2012-C1-13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!