We are grateful to IISER Pune and DST (GAP/DST/CHE-12-0083) for financial support. We also thank HEMRL, Pune for TNT and RDX samples. We acknowledge Dr. Partha Hazra and group for valuable discussions during our fluorescence studies.
Highly Selective Detection of Nitro Explosives by a Luminescent Metal–Organic Framework†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 10, pages 2953–2957, March 4, 2013
How to Cite
Nagarkar, S. S., Joarder, B., Chaudhari, A. K., Mukherjee, S. and Ghosh, S. K. (2013), Highly Selective Detection of Nitro Explosives by a Luminescent Metal–Organic Framework . Angew. Chem., 125: 2953–2957. doi: 10.1002/ange.201208885
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2012
- IISER Pune
- DST. Grant Number: GAP/DST/CHE-12-0083
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!