We thank Mona Wolff and Anna-Maria Werner for excellent scientific support and Nina Bach and Katrin Lorenz-Baath for scientific discussions. S.A.S. was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft SFB749, SFB1035, FOR1406, an ERC starting grant and the Center for Integrated Protein Science Munich CIPSM. T.W. thanks the TUM Graduate School for project funding. L.F.T. is thankful to the DFG, the VW-foundation, the State of Lower Saxony, and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for financial support.
The Two Faces of Potent Antitumor Duocarmycin-Based Drugs: A Structural Dissection Reveals Disparate Motifs for DNA versus Aldehyde Dehydrogenase 1 Affinity†
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 27, pages 7059–7063, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Wirth, T., Pestel, G. F., Ganal, V., Kirmeier, T., Schuberth, I., Rein, T., Tietze, P. L. F. and Sieber, P. S. A. (2013), The Two Faces of Potent Antitumor Duocarmycin-Based Drugs: A Structural Dissection Reveals Disparate Motifs for DNA versus Aldehyde Dehydrogenase 1 Affinity. Angew. Chem., 125: 7059–7063. doi: 10.1002/ange.201208941
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Center for Integrated Protein Science Munich CIPSM
- State of Lower Saxony
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!