This research has been supported by the National Institutes of Health (National Institute of General Medical Sciences: R01-GM57034), the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (postdoctoral fellowship for R.J.L.), the Laboratoire de Synthèse Organique, CNRS UMR 7652, Ecole Polytechnique DCSO, F91128 Palaiseau, France (fellowship for C.M.), and the Croucher Foundation (postdoctoral fellowship for Y.K.C.). We thank Shoshana Bachman for a preliminary study.
Catalytic Asymmetric CN Bond Formation: Phosphine-Catalyzed Intra- and Intermolecular γ-Addition of Nitrogen Nucleophiles to Allenoates and Alkynoates†
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 9, pages 2585–2588, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
Lundgren, R. J., Wilsily, A., Marion, N., Ma, C., Chung, Y. K. and Fu, G. C. (2013), Catalytic Asymmetric CN Bond Formation: Phosphine-Catalyzed Intra- and Intermolecular γ-Addition of Nitrogen Nucleophiles to Allenoates and Alkynoates . Angew. Chem., 125: 2585–2588. doi: 10.1002/ange.201208957
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: R01-GM57034
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Laboratoire de Synthèse Organique
- Ecole Polytechnique
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!