We are grateful to Prof. Hironao Sajiki of Gifu Pharmaceutical University (Japan) for his useful advice in clarifying the structure of V-MPS. This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Organic Synthesis Based on Reaction Integration” and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B). We acknowledge Amano Enzyme, Inc. and Roche Diagnostics K.K. for supplying the lipases, and Taiyo Kagaku Co. Ltd. and Fuji Silysia, Chemical Ltd. for providing MPS and MacroPSs. We are also grateful to Prof. Masahiro Sakata and Dr. Satoshi Mitsunobu of the University of Shizuoka (Japan) and the N.E. Chemcat Corporation for measuring ICP, and to JEOL for measuring XPS.
A Mesoporous-Silica-Immobilized Oxovanadium Cocatalyst for the Lipase-Catalyzed Dynamic Kinetic Resolution of Racemic Alcohols†
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 13, pages 3742–3746, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Egi, M., Sugiyama, K., Saneto, M., Hanada, R., Kato, K. and Akai, S. (2013), A Mesoporous-Silica-Immobilized Oxovanadium Cocatalyst for the Lipase-Catalyzed Dynamic Kinetic Resolution of Racemic Alcohols. Angew. Chem., 125: 3742–3746. doi: 10.1002/ange.201208988
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Organic Synthesis Based on Reaction Integration”
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!