The authors are grateful to the ANR “Programme Labex” (ARCANE project n° ANR-11-LABX-003) for funding and for an ANR 08-CP2D-12 grant. We also thank the CEA, the University of Joseph Fourier, and the CNRS for institutional support, and Region Rhône-Alpes for a CIBLE grant. We also thank the staff from the ID23-eh1 beamline of the European Synchrotron Radiation Facility in Grenoble, France. We appreciate the help from the staff at the computing facilities of the CEA (DSV/GIPSI and CCRT).
An Artificial Oxygenase Built from Scratch: Substrate Binding Site Identified Using a Docking Approach†
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 14, pages 4014–4017, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Esmieu, C., Cherrier, M. V., Amara, P., Girgenti, E., Marchi-Delapierre, C., Oddon, F., Iannello, M., Jorge-Robin, A., Cavazza, C. and Ménage, S. (2013), An Artificial Oxygenase Built from Scratch: Substrate Binding Site Identified Using a Docking Approach . Angew. Chem., 125: 4014–4017. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209021
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2012
- ANR. Grant Numbers: ANR-11-LABX-003, ANR 08-CP2D-12
- University of Joseph Fourier
- Region Rhône-Alpes
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!