The work was supported by a grant from the NIH USA (NIGMS RO1 084906). F. de J.C. is grateful to the NIH USA for a graduate award (F31 GM089139) and D.L. thanks the FQNRT Canada for a postdoctoral fellowship. R.S. is a Camille-Dreyfus Teacher Scholar, an Alfred P. Sloan Fellow, and acknowledges unrestricted support from Abbott, Eli Lilly, Astra Zeneca, and Aldrich.
Gallium(III)-Catalyzed Cycloisomerization Approach to the Diterpenoid Alkaloids: Construction of the Core Structure for the Hetidines and Hetisines†
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 18, pages 4954–4957, April 26, 2013
How to Cite
Hamlin, A. M., de Jesus Cortez, F., Lapointe, D. and Sarpong, R. (2013), Gallium(III)-Catalyzed Cycloisomerization Approach to the Diterpenoid Alkaloids: Construction of the Core Structure for the Hetidines and Hetisines . Angew. Chem., 125: 4954–4957. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209030
- Issue online: 21 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NIGMS RO1 084906, F31 GM089139
- Camille-Dreyfus Teacher Scholar
- Alfred P. Sloan Fellow
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!