This work was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (973 program; grant number 2009CB220009), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant numbers 21106015, 21120102036, and 20923006), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (grant number DUT11LK29), the Swedish Energy Agency and K&A Wallenberg Foundation.
Promoting the Activity of Catalysts for the Oxidation of Water with Bridged Dinuclear Ruthenium Complexes†
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 12, pages 3482–3485, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, Y., Li, F., Zhang, B., Li, X., Wang, X., Huang, F. and Sun, L. (2013), Promoting the Activity of Catalysts for the Oxidation of Water with Bridged Dinuclear Ruthenium Complexes . Angew. Chem., 125: 3482–3485. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209045
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB220009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21106015, 21120102036, 20923006
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: DUT11LK29
- Swedish Energy Agency
- K&A Wallenberg Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!