This work was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (973 program; grant number 2009CB220009), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant numbers 21106015, 21120102036, and 20923006), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (grant number DUT11LK29), the Swedish Energy Agency and K&A Wallenberg Foundation.
Promoting the Activity of Catalysts for the Oxidation of Water with Bridged Dinuclear Ruthenium Complexes†
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 12, pages 3482–3485, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, Y., Li, F., Zhang, B., Li, X., Wang, X., Huang, F. and Sun, L. (2013), Promoting the Activity of Catalysts for the Oxidation of Water with Bridged Dinuclear Ruthenium Complexes . Angew. Chem., 125: 3482–3485. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209045
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB220009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21106015, 21120102036, 20923006
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: DUT11LK29
- Swedish Energy Agency
- K&A Wallenberg Foundation
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.