Financial support (FEDER contribution and Subprogramas Juan de la Cierva) from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (Projects CTQ2010-15833, CTQ2011-23862-C02-01 and Consolider-Ingenio 2010 CSD2007-00006), the Generalitat de Catalunya (Project 2009SGR-1459), and the Junta de Andalucía (Grant FQM-119 and Project P09-FQM-5117) is gratefully acknowledged. M.C. and N.C. thank the Spanish Ministry of Education (AP-4193) and the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (BES-2011-047643) for research grants. We also thank Prof. M. L. Poveda for helpful discussions and advice, Dr. J. López-Serrano for assistance and discussions on NMR analyses, and the Centre de Supercomputació de Catalunya (CESCA) for the allocation of computational resources.
Interconversion of Quadruply and Quintuply Bonded Molybdenum Complexes by Reductive Elimination and Oxidative Addition of Dihydrogen†
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 11, pages 3309–3313, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Carrasco, M., Curado, N., Maya, C., Peloso, R., Rodríguez, A., Ruiz, E., Alvarez, S. and Carmona, E. (2013), Interconversion of Quadruply and Quintuply Bonded Molybdenum Complexes by Reductive Elimination and Oxidative Addition of Dihydrogen. Angew. Chem., 125: 3309–3313. doi: 10.1002/ange.201209064
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: CTQ2010-15833, CTQ2011-23862-C02-01, 2010 CSD2007-00006
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009SGR-1459
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Numbers: FQM-119, P09-FQM-5117
- Spanish Ministry of Education. Grant Number: AP-4193
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: BES-2011-047643
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!